Best Of...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(33)
-
▼
September
(9)
- The Cat, The Cop, and Colletts Husband
- Yesterdays.... oh blogger you fail me again :(
- The Fat Black Lady, Weddings, and Twits
- The Extra's
- Friday Night Big show Hoff the Chain
- Dice is a Fruit, Tigers on my head, and JoshTHO's ...
- Sooo. Tired
- I will be at Wares Fair TONIGHT!
- 10: Interview with the inventor of S-pole clothing...
-
▼
September
(9)
2 comments:
Hey Johnny! Love your show man and I'd like to come on before Halloween and talk to people about the dangers of the occult. I'm an exorcist living in the Central Michigan area. www.infernaltruth.com The devil is real, demons are real and people don't know what they are doing when they mess with a ouija board and divination. I'll even tell about some of my encounters with the demonic and the glory of God
God Bless!
G.P. Haggart
wheres crapus????? i cant find the picture??
Post a Comment